Association Media & Publishing
Thu, 10/01/2020 – 16:01
About Association Media & Publishing
Over half of our members are executives and senior publishing, marketing, and communication professionals from large non-profits and associations. They are involved in purchasing decisions for products and services for magazine printing, design, custom and digital publishing, and video services. They are interested in content management, content marketing, mobile applications, generating non-dues revenue, and engaging with their audiences.
From websites to blogs to magazines to mobile platforms, AM&P:
- Provides insight, information, and connections for the association media community.
- Delivers practical and actionable information to increase members’ effectiveness in their jobs.
- Provides research and tools relevant to association media professionals.
- Leads innovative approaches in community building through social media, webinars, and in-person learning opportunities.
- Hosts the preeminent recognition event of association publishing via the EXCEL Awards.
- Provides career advancement opportunities through an online career center, networking opportunities, and lifelong learning experiences.
Founded in 1963 as the Society of National Association Publications (SNAP), the organization became Association Media & Publishing in 2009.